Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Little Cow Girls!!

My older brother Brett and his wife threw their daughter a western birthday party. He brought his horses into their back yard and let all the kids have rides. My girls could not get enough rides. They would have lived on the horses if they could. There however is one thing missing from these pictures. Braxton, he was scared to death of them. He wouldn't even come outside. In fact he was in the basement as far away as he could get. He was so scared I didn't even push the issue. But with my girls, I think I have some natural born cow girls!!


1 comment:

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Oh michelle, it's these kinds of things that I wish I was in Boise for. I told Jordan the other day I wanted to live in Boise, Maybe it could be a possibility.