Monday, November 17, 2008

My Pillow Sham

I know that for most this isn't much to look at, but I'm proud of my self. I here and there try to be crafty and sew things on my own, and this one turned out ok, and I don't think it will fall apart. I finally put Ella in Kaylee's room and got them matching bed spreads (which I also made by buying one duvet cover, picking it apart and making 2 out of it.) So the fabric I used for the pillow shams was from her old duvet cover. It was pretty simple, I just made it up as I went, but none the less I was proud of myself.

5 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

I love the colors. So cheerful. You do a fantastic job decorating your home.

Mamma Colt said...

I think that is so creative of you and they will look darling in your new house. Congrats

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Wow, I am impressed! See, that is why you and Nikki are so creative, you can just make things up as you go, I don't think about things until I have heard about how some one did or, or I've seen it.

NT Weekes Family said...

So CraFty! :o) Hi good 'ol friend of mine! :o) CuTe blog... glad that you decided to do one! -- did you know that you can print them out & have them bound into a book?! -- I can't wait to do mine at the end of the year!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

Michelle you are crafty! We all know it but you. I always love the things you do- keep it up, I'm always looking to steal good ideas! Love ya