Monday, November 17, 2008

The Stool

Ella has figured out that she can get the stool from the bathroom, which is for my kids to use to wash their hands because they can't reach the sink, and take it any where in the house that she thinks it might come in handy. In this case it was to reach the cookie dough out of the bowl because I told her no more. I have many times opened the pantry door and there the stool is sitting on the floor. Which of course means that she was trying to reach some sort of snack when I wasn't paying attention. We are also semi working on trying to get rid of her binki. She is only supposed to have it at nap and bedtime. But that is not ok with her, so there has been many times that she has come walking into the room with her binki in the middle of the day and I always say "Ella, who got you your binki?" And most of the times she says "I did." Because she gets out the stool and gets it down all by her self. I guess maybe the solution to all of this is to put the stool up too? :)




1 comment:

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Ella the little stinker!! I am excited to see your family, I love my little nieces and nephews.