Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun at play

So this is a glimps at what my kids like to do when I am preoccupied with a project, or cleaning, or just not paying attention to what they are doing!! This is their "fort" they said. We had strict orders not to wreck it. It is made out of every pillow and every blanket out of all the bedrooms, minus bedspreads. It is on the landing between the 2 levels stairs. Before I knew what they made Braxton came down stairs and said "this is the funnest day ever." They were sad to have to pick it up when the night was over. They wanted to sleep there. But that made me nervous!! Here are different views of their "awesome fort!"

2 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Wow! So cute! I love it when my kids play imaginative games. Too bad they are always so messy!

ash said...

That looks so fun, we have forts at our house all the time.