Thursday, October 29, 2009

Misc. Days

I just wanted to put on a few fun pics of what my kids do. Currently this is the girls favorite thing to do, push Kohen around in the doll strollers. He fits just perfect. Kinda snug so he won't fall out. And he LOVES it! They won't be able to do it much longer so I say what the heck!
Kohen has officially figured out how to get the chair out from the table and push it to where he wants to get something. He has learned this of course by watching his older siblings!! Now I have to keep my ears open to make sure he doesn't go in there and climb on the counters! He makes me so nervous! He's a busy boy for sure!
Kaylee and Ella love to make marker swords and towers. I kind of remebering doing this as a kid as well. But here they are in all their glory with their marker swords and tower!

And last but not least. Kohen and the Rock Band drums. He looks like a natural don't ya think?! He thinks that he needs to bang on them like everyone else. And he does. We almost can't get them out when he's awake because we can't really play it! I just think he looks so darn cute here! :)

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

Your kids are so cute! I remember the years when my kids would push each other around in that exact same type of stroller. Now they are too big! Ahh! I loved those years!!! And that is the biggest tallest marker tower EVER!!!!!!

You have adorable kids!