Sunday, December 6, 2009

Halloween - Better late than never!

I know that it is almost Christmas, but I have been obviously slacking in the blogging department!! I am not good at keeping up on my posts, and I have almost given up on this whole blog thing all together!! However, my little sister has talked me out of it, so here is my attempt at starting to catch up. Here is our Halloween pics. and our pumpkin carving.
This is my lovely Kaylee aka Hannah Montana.
This is the cutest little dragon ever, aka Kohen.
This is Wolverine aka Braxton.
And last but not least my pretty Snow white aka Ella.

Kohen love love loved playing in the pumpkin goo. He thought it was the best thing ever. It did help entertain him while we helped the kids carve thier pumpkins!
Kaylee is getting the carving party started!!
Nate had to scoop out all the guts because I was not very good at it! He could get those babies clean. The ones I started had all the nasty hangy strings in them still. Oh well, that's the husbands job right!! :)
I had to put at least one picture of me in there to prove I was invloved! lol It seems that the wife's are always the ones taking the pictures and are never the ones in them. My contribution was the cutting. I did all the faces and Nate did all the degutting!

Here are their finished projects. They all picked what they wanted on the front, and helped draw them on first. Ella wanted a sun.


Braxton wanted a bat, which he drew all by himself!!


And Kaylee wanted a funny face which she helped draw also. It was fun, but I can't wait until the can cut them out themselves!! lol

2 comments:

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

very cute! I am glad you decided to keep at the blog if anything do it for me so I can keep up with you guys. Just think of your sister in gloomy Michigan. I love your kids, today I half way seriously thought about moving to boise ubtil Jordan was done and barging in on your family!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Thanks Michelle! 3 is harder then 2, but I just went out and bought a new swing and that has helped a lot for me. Just gives me a bit of a break. Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! Congrats on being pregnant!