Monday, December 21, 2009

Braxtons Baptism

Our oldest son just got baptised. Boy do I feel old! He was really nervous and had to breathe in and out ALOT of times! It was cute. We are so proud of him! I wish that I would have been more with it and have gotten a picture of all the people that came to support Braxton and his big day! He felt so good that so many people came to see him. We have such good friends and family. Thank you all for coming! Here are a few pictures of him on his Baptism day.
We got one picture of him and some friends. (Left to Right) Hunter, Braxton, Kaylee, Taylor and Haydon.
Wow they grow up fast!

2 comments:

Jeric and Mickale said...

I can't believe he is already 8!! What a handsome guy :-)

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

I love your family! I wish we could have been there. I miss every event, it's sad. Tell Braxton we love him!!