Monday, March 9, 2009

Braxton's New Room

On this wall Nate is going to make a skate board

Shelf. It will look pretty neat once it is made, but

we'll see how fast that project will get done! It's

not quite at the top of the list! :)





Nate made the magnet board, and I made rock

magnets to match the colors in his bed spread.






It's pretty simple, but I think that it turned
out ok!




This was Braxton's room before we painted it!
We rearranged the bed a little, and I think it
looks alot better!

5 comments:

puckie said...

I think It looks Fabulous! Did it take you a long time to do the stipes?? You always do such a good job at these things!

Heatherlyn said...

It looks great. I'm always so impressed what a difference paint makes. Your stripes look really good!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

You always do such a great job with decorating, I am still waiting for you to come over here and do a little decorating for me!

Mamma Colt said...

Your home looks so nice, you have done a great job

carlpam3 said...

Michelle I love your new home!I am so Happy for you! And My you are a great decorator. All you you guys have that talent even Brett(but he has always had a feminine side)hahah just kidding . I love you all your awesome.