Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our New Home!!

I have had many people ask me to post pictures of our new house, so here they are. I just quickly took a few pictures of the down stairs, so you can get the an idea of what it is like. This is obviously the front of the house!
This is the kitchen, and the only reason it is painted already is because my nice friends Callie and Carla came and helped me bust out the kitchen before we moved in.


This room is the next that will be painted!! I wish that I could just do it all at once, but slowly, one by one my house will be how I want it!! ( Just in time for me to want to change the first things I've done I'm sure!!)
This is looking from the family room to the front door. Just on the right is the stairs, and on the other side of the stairs is the living room.
This is the living room, once again very plain, but honestly, I have no clue what to do in here, so until I figure something out, It will remain that way!
This is the view looking from the front door.
So that's it. We really miss our old neighborhood and house, but we are looking forward to making this our new home!

3 comments:

puckie said...

Very Nice!!! Thank you for doing that! Seeming how we have not made it out to see it in person yet! Do you love it or what???

Puckie

The Crazy Heads said...

I love your house, it is very cute. Good luck with getting things the way you want them, that seems to be my biggest problem.... I don't know what I want.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

I'm telling you, I need to live in Boise so you and nikki and decorate my home!