Monday, June 29, 2009

Bedroom touches

I finally got Kohen's room painted. Most of you have seen it, since I painted it in my last house, but I'm gonna post it anyway. It was all inspired by pottery barn. Everybit! The cork board, the canvas's, and hat hanger were in the magazine. I made and painted my accessories to match. I love that magazine for the ideas!!
This is a shelf that will go on the wall. I made to of them, Nate just needs to hang them for me.

The top canvas I copied just like the one from the magazine, but the bottom one I kinda put together myself.
This is what the walls look like.


I pained these 4 canvas's to look like the one's in potterybarn also. The first picture are the one's in the magazine and the second one are the one's I painted and hung in my girls room.

12 comments:

MKB said...

I'm going to need you to paint me the 4 on the bottom for reagan's room please. you are so talented.

ash said...

I love what you have done. So cute! I think I need some lessons. Way to go.

tkruby said...

That is so awesome! I totally wish I was talented like you!

The Crazy Heads said...

Great job, I love them all. You are very talented!!!!

The Gibson's said...

look at how creative you are. thanks for the message on my blog. I love hearing that people enjoyed watching. It's been a lot of fun.

Heatherlyn said...

You are so good at all of that Michelle! It looks completely professional!

Kari Cole said...

you've got a gift girly!! Super cute.

Whit said...

So cute! I hoped you would post it.Great job!!!!!

Elder Ernest Elliott said...

You are SOOO talented! My boys rooms is surf too, but there is no way I could have made any of it! I can't believe you can do that, seriously, amazing. I am thouroughly impressed!

a.eborn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
a.eborn said...

Oh my goodness those canvas paintings are SUPER ADORABLE!!! You totally have to teach me how to do that!!

a.eborn said...

Oh my goodness those canvas paintings are SUPER ADORABLE!!! You totally have to teach me how to do that!!