Friday, June 26, 2009

Meridian Dairy Day Parade

For the past 3 years we have gone with two families to the Meridian Dairy Day Parade. The Dicksons and the Fischers. It's about the only parade I can drag Nate go to. It was raining during the parade this year, but my kids LOVED it anyways. We would just put our hoods on when it rained, and then pulled them off when it stopped. I had to keep reminding Nate that we were building memories sitting in the rain! It was worth it, look at the smiles!! :)


Braxton, Ella, Kaylee, Haylee, Brooklynn, Lexi.

Ashlee, Gerritt, and Ethan Dickson.

Kathy and Olivia Fischer.

Waiting for candy!!

Eating candy!

He was a good sport!! He sat in his stroller the whole time. I thought for sure he wouldn't!

Nate hiding under the umbrella. (My camera is slowly dieing, that's why it's 2 colors.)

The End! :)

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

It might not be your camera. It might be the way it is uploading to your computer. I get pictures like that and upload them two or three times and they come out fine. And if they are uploaded on Jeremy's computer they NEVER have that problem. So it must be my computer!

My kids love the local parades with candy too! How much simpler can it get? It doesn't take a long time and the kids have so much fun! Yours sure did! They are so cute!