Monday, June 8, 2009

My girls new look?

My girls LOVE to dress up and their favorite items to put on are Kaylee's old dance clothes. However, now they have added boots to their favorite dress up outfits. Which in some cases the boots work great, like with a cute dress or skirt, or jeans even. But with this outfit I feel that it makes them look like "toddler skanks." I'm laughing histarically as I type this. But I'm a little embarrased to have them run out in our front yard in these outfits. The outfits alone don't bother me, but with the boots I'm not so sure! What do you think?

4 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Well, they are darn cute! The boots do give them kind of an ... interesting look. My girls have cute boots that they will wear with everything that boots don't go with. Not. So. Cute. Of course, your girls' boots coordinate better than my girls do. You know, in summer, I try to hide all the boots :) And your girls are cute no. matter. what. !

The Crazy Heads said...

Love it!!!!!! You should totally dress up with them and you guys can take it on the road. That's what they look like, roadies!!!!!!!

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

I say ooh lala!!! Maybe if you went to the store with them like that, then I might question you! j/k, I am sure everyone knows girls like to dress up, they are getting so big, I miss my family!

Callie said...

Super Cute! I love those girls. I'm sure one day they will thank you for that picture ;). I also think the idea of you dressing up with them is a fantastic idea!