Monday, June 8, 2009

Two big milestones!

Our big Kohen is now walking. And boy does he love it. Just walking around the house entertains him now. You could tell that he feels so big. It's quite nice because I was worried about his little knees getting all scraped up this summer crawling around outside! Time flies! What comes next!?!


And our other milestone is that Ella is finally potty trained!! I'm not sure that I should be posting a picture of my child on the toilet, but here it is! It's so nice to have just one child in diapers! GO ELLA!!

3 comments:

Heatherlyn said...

Congratulations on the potty-training and the walking! Huge! Both of them! That's so great for Ella! She's officially a big girl! And Cohen is officially not a baby! Did I spell his name right? I can't see it to check from here. I'm sorry if I did. I'm a bad speller.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

Whoorah!! Have any tips for me to potty train my boys?

Callie said...

That is a great picture of Ella, bummer it's on the pot. :)