Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just some random pictures!

I don't know about anyone else, but I love taking pictures of my cute family! And I don't take nearly enough! I also love looking at pictures, so I just wanted to post some cute random and silly pictures that I've taken recently!This is Ella with her puckered up kissing lips. Her lips never close. She keeps them cracked open like this. They are nice and wet too!! :)
This is just cute little Kohen!
Nate with Braxton and Kaylee before bed one night.
Me and Ella with our stylein' dress up glasses on!
Braxton saying "Take a picture of me", and then making a silly face. My kids always want me to take pictures of them everytime the camera is pulled out so that they can see themselves on the camera screen afterwards, gotta love digital cameras!
I just thought this was super cute! Gotta love those girls!
How sweet is this picture? They got these silly hats from Krispy Kreme and wanted a picture with them on. They posed themselves. I thought it was sweet!

3 comments:

Callie said...

Cute picture of Braxton and Kaylee! I like the one of Ella and Kaylee looking at each other too. You have a cute fam!

Kari Cole said...

Fun! Braxton looks super cute with his glasses. Missed you at dinner last night. We are headed to the library on Monday if you are up for it.

Heatherlyn said...

You have ADORABLE children!