Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kaylee's Barbie House

I really wanted Nate to build Kaylee a barbie house for her birthday that we could have forever and pass down and so forth. However, Nate's ever so nice dad built it for us instead. He did such an awesome job!! My pictures don't do it justice!! It has room dividers that aren't in it in this picture, so that all the levels have two rooms. If you pull up on the chimney it's an attic/storage space. He put vinyl shingles on the roof too. He put alot of work into it and we are very grateful for it! My girls absolutely LOVE it! Thanks Ted for all your hard work.

5 comments:

Mamma Colt said...

you did such a great job painting that it , it looks real

The Crazy Heads said...

So cute!!!! You are so lucky. My dad built a hope chest for each of my kids when they were born. I love things like that!

Heatherlyn said...

You are so lucky that he did that for your girls. I bet they love it. It's super cute!

Michelle Colt said...

They do love it. But the poor girls havne't gotten to play with it forever because it took me so long to get it painted. Now I need to get it moved up to their bedroom. It's heavy.

Callie said...

It turned out super cute!