Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who wants something?

One of my friends did this on her blog, and I was one of the 5 to get in on it- so now it's time for me to repost it on my blog. I'm excited to see what she makes me and I hope people want something that I would make!
Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. ( but I will try hard to make something you will like)
2- What I make will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do whatever I want!
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers.
So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it. Let the games begin!
Disclaimer - I was reluctant getting involved in this, being greedy and all. I wanted something from my friend because I've seen what she makes, and I love it all. So I'm kinda of nervous, but I'm excited too!!

3 comments:

puckie said...

You don't have to count this as one that you are counting, I just wanted to tell that I think that this is a great idea! If I were creative like you and could make cool things, I would be all over this!!! I can paint a room in your house, does that count?? :-)

Carolyn Benik said...

I'm commenting! :-) I debated also because I'm not sure how quickly I'll turn around 5 things for other people with the baby coming, but I figure what the heck! I may just have to change the amount of time it will take me. :-)

Callie said...

I'm in, I posted this one a couple weeks ago and got no response so go ahead... post away!