Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Glasses

My Braxton got glasses. The poor guys has what they call "Lazy eye". Which I learned was inherited by my mother. He can see perfectly out of one eye, and pretty much not at all with his other. I feel so bad that it took us this long to find it out. His good eye has compensated for the eye that doesn't work so he hasn't complained really. However it still broke my heart to have just barely found out. However, he does look very handsome in glasses I must say!

4 comments:

Callie said...

I agree he looks very hansome. I think Haydon was a little jealous.

Jordan and Chandra Smith said...

What a stud!! He is sporting those glasses very well. So handsome!

The Crazy Heads said...

LOVE it!!! Ali got glasses last year, you just have to love it!

Heatherlyn said...

Oh yeah, he looks great with glasses!

I just had Laurel's eyes checked. It seems like so many of her cousins have glasses. But she doesn't need them.